Paul will return to De Montfort Hall in July 2021 for his latest tour on the back of recent new album, On Sunset.
Promoter terms and conditions
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by De Montfort Hall on behalf of the promoters directly to the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will immediately become invalid if resold or offered for sale unless the sale is through the artist\\\'s official face-value resale partner. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
4. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and any associated booking fee.
5. Only tickets purchased through the approved agents are valid for admission.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
7. By purchasing a ticket you agree to these terms and conditions and De Montfort Hall's terms and conditions of sale.
These are the new rescheduled dates -
Thursday 5 November 2020 rescheduled to Thursday 1 July 2021
Friday 6 November 2020 rescheduled to Friday 2 July 2021
All tickets, including pre-booked venue parking, will remain valid for the new date. If you need to contact us to discuss your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org