Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets featuring: Gary Kemp, Guy Pratt, Lee Harris and Dom Beken.
Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets played their first gigs at four intimate and acclaimed live shows at London’s Dingwalls (20 May 2018) and The Half Moon in Putney (21, 23 and 24 May 2018), these were Nick Mason’s first live musical outings since Pink Floyd's Division Bell Tour in 1994, and the show at Dingwalls was his first since Pink Floyd played at the 2005 Live 8 concert in London.
The band went on to sell-out theatres around the world including three nights at London’s Roundhouse, where Pink Floyd played some of their most revered early shows in the 1960’s. The 2020 tour will see the band further expand their repertoire and will play songs from Pink Floyd's early catalogue up to the 1972 album Obscured by Clouds.
On 12 September, Nick Mason was named Prog Magazine’s Prog God at the prestigious Progressive Music Awards at the Shakespeares Globe Theatre, previous recipients include Peter Gabriel, Tony Banks, Jon Anderson, Rick Wakeman, Ian Anderson, Carl Palmer and Steve Howe.
"This was the most extraordinary and joyous show, a reminder of what a peculiar and brilliant band Pink Floyd were... If you have the slightest interest in Pink Floyd, do not miss this group… You won’t even need acid to blow your mind." ***** Michael Hann, Financial Times
"The sound was immense, electrifying, galvanising, mesmerising and still deeply strange, bending the formats of primal rock into all kind of weird and wonderful shapes.... it was a set of such startling intensity it seemed to mock the very notion of nostalgia. It was enough to make you wonder whether rock has progressed very far at all since the Sixties." **** Neil McCormick, The Daily Telegraph
"This show with him (Nick Mason) at its centre, is a fantastic voyage of rediscovery." **** David Bennun, Metro
Promoter terms and conditions
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will immediately become invalid if resold or offered for sale unless the sale is through the artist’s official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. By purchasing tickets for this performance you agree to these terms and conditions, and De Montfort Hall's terms and conditions.
This is the new rescheduled date from Saturday 2 May 2020.
All tickets, including pre-booked venue parking, will remain valid for the new date. If you need to contact us to discuss your booking please email email@example.com