Poetic Dublin post-punk band Fontaines D.C. received a nomination for Best Rock Album at the 2021 Grammy Award for their second album A Hero’s Death following Mercury Prize and Choice Music Prize nominations for their debut album Dogrel.
The Guardian (who gave the album 5 stars) praised ‘Dogrel’ as being “brilliant, top to bottom,” The FADER called Fontaines D.C. “One of the most exciting new bands around,” and NME (who also gave ‘Dogrel’ 5 stars) called them “One of guitar music’s most essential new voices.”
This is the new rescheduled date from Monday 10 May 2021.
All tickets, including pre-booked venue parking, will remain valid for the new date even if they have the old date on them. If you need to contact us to discuss your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoter terms and conditions
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies in the general sale / 2 tickets per person per event applies in the presale. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit. Businesses or traders purchasing tickets for commercial use or commercial intent will have their orders cancelled.
4. Only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). If you purchased more than one ticket, your guests must be with you at time of entry. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
5. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through authorised resale sites. These are: Ticketmaster Fan to Fan Exchange, See Fan to Fan or Twickets (please check artist page on metropolismusic.com for further details).
6. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
7. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
9. By purchasing tickets for this performance you agree to these terms and conditions, and De Montfort Hall’s terms and conditions.
Please read our FAQs before visiting where we explain all our covid-secure measures.
The biggest change is you must have proof of your covid status to get into the hall. We are also staggering entry times to avoid congestion.
For this event, we would appreciate it if you could try to arrive between the following times:
7 to 7:30pm – Standing, Rear and Upper Circles
7:30 to 8pm– Left, Right and Front Circles
For anyone who has booked a space in our customer car park, this will be open from 6.15pm to allow time to park in advance. If you have not booked a space, you can book it online, at £4 per space, subject to availability.
For full information about our covid-secure procedures, including where to go when you get here and what you can do, read the FAQS. Please take time to read them thoroughly before your visit and if you have any queries get in touch by email email@example.com or calling 0116 233 3111.
Please be aware that any of this information may change if national guidance is updated. We will keep our website updated with the latest information.